It was Sym telling me she walked her new friend home because she got off at the wrong stop. Wait I've told all ya'll this before!
Ok so when you've been given a second chance for love and marriage, what kind of wedding do you have?
answer: You have the easiest wedding possible! That's what!!
My awesome friend Melissa and her friend Bonnie were our photographers! Ya'll I am anxiously awaiting pictures. Also I promised I wouldn't harass you too much Melissa. Especially since this will be a mother's day for you that is beyond what you've ever experienced! I'll keep that promise. Love ya hun!!!
So we got married at Cedar Grove Mansion Inn and it was beautiful! Even after the awful storms that happened 2 days before they had minimal damage. Yep just one tree down. That's it!! The flowers were intact, white confederate jasmine blooming in arches around the yard, and they smelled, ooooo love it!!
I have a few pics from facebook that my family took that I can show you for now. but here's the one you've REALLY been waiting for....

My lovely Sister Natalie and Her Boyfriend Donnie sang Brown Eyed Girl as I came down the aisle

It took both of my uncles to fill my daddy's shoes...

We are saying our vows. I was determined not to cry so I giggled. ;-)

We were waiting for them to cue our walking down the aisle song "You're the First...." by Barry White.
Finally it came on

Here's our cake

Here we are silly happy drinking Sparkling Wine.

Thanks for Reading ya'll!!!
I wish everyone could have been there. But we were paying for this ourselves so....
Love to You All!!! Remember When you think there's no one out there for you, they come into your life and shake it all up. ;-)
YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! And I am happy/lucky to know you. :) Some day we will get a chance to hang out again.
ReplyDelete