Saturday, April 16, 2011

14 days till the wedding

At this point not only am I freaking out a little bit but I'm also super happy. Everything is set pretty much. all that is left is picking stuff up closer to the venue. Sorry I've been gone for a while. Of course work picked up and due to my busy time kicking in. It's been fun. Also I'll be working from home in a couple of weeks! I'm super excited about that. I'll be able to get into a more healthy routine. ;-)
I've even got my home work space ready!! I'm that excited! One of my sisters has moved back to Birmingham. My sister Pam and her fam is back! I am just beside myself so happy that I don't have to wait for them to come back to town to visit or drive over 3 hours to get to her.
I've promised pictures to ya'll of the shawl. I've got them!!!
But they aren't the best. I don't have anyone here that can take a pic at the moment so I took pics of it on the couch. Yep. Couches come in handy. ;-)
IMG_4815

I also have another crafty something that I made for the wedding but I'm waiting to show you all.
He he he Mostly because I want it to be a surprise to everyone. Melissa already knows because she is a cross stitcher and you know I was soo excited about this one. I've not cross stitched anything in years! Except this one. :-) So I'll post it here first right when I set up for the wedding on Saturday 4/30. :-)
Yay!!!
Ok I've got to clean so I'll talk with ya'll more later!!! I promise! I plan and will do a full blown wedding blog.

1 comment:

Google