Tatting works that I'm piddling around with
I did this one as a throw together from some other patterns I've piddled with.
This one is a shuttle pattern from The www.theanticraft.com It's called Midnight violets. I was able to convert it somewhat to needle tatting instead of the ol shuttle which I do not know how to work yet. I'm not finished with it yet. I'm still considering this a piddle because I'm trying to figure out how to do the drop in the lower middle point. As you can see these two do not match. But I'm trying. See! I have to do trial and error too. All you needle tatters out there feel free to give a gal some hints/suggestions.
Finally Knitting:
I call it green bag. However the pattern is called "Going Green Shopping Bag". Plus I'm using mostly green yarn so there. :-P
Ya'll enjoy! Feel Free to comment on my piddles. :-)
I love your piddles, especially the black one and that bag looks pretty great too!
ReplyDelete