Monday, April 26, 2010

Disappointing but satisfying weekend

Due to horrible storms, I couldn't take Chy to the baby con in tuscaloosa. :-( Was sad. Also I was going to get a desk on Sunday but that fell through too. :-( However, I did get to drink some good wine, Tat, and hang with a couple of little girls that were grounded. Was nice not having the tv on cartoon network or video games going on for 48 hrs straight. However the constant, can we's can get a bit annoying. ;-) I enjoyed my weekend. I also finally got my hands on the latest three comics of The Unwritten and enjoyed rereading all of them. I'm hooked. I love this comic. What led me to it was the cover artist Yuko Shimizu for whom I absolutely adore!!
Who is a total geek? Yes that is me.

Alright, it is time to do some things that do not involve internet. Will take and hopefully post pics tonight. I know I say that alot but do you know how hard it is to look at a computer 24/7? Yeah.

BTW I leave you with a Pic of Sym and Van Friday Doing the Cha Cha Slide with Deputy Ivy from their school. If you see some cops on top of walmart go say hi and give them a donation for special olympics. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I loathe getting on the computer anymore. And I don't even look at one all day!

    ReplyDelete

Google