Friday, April 23, 2010

Where does the time go?

I thought it had only been a week since I last blogged but looking on my blogger dashboard, I see that it has almost been a month! Good Lord where does the time go?
As you can guess I've been mostly busy doing non crafty/interesting things like working however I've found little pockets of time for tatting and knitting.
Currently on the needles:
Shopping bag. I started it back in Feb maybe March however I've not completed it yet. Mostly due to tatting distractions. ;-)
My apologies for not posting pics of my completed works or even the ones in progress.
I've not even been going to crafting in the past month. In fact this week was the first time I've actually been! Again, noninteresting things have been keeping my mind busy and body tired.
Last Saturday I had the honor to spend most of the day with my boyfriend's daughter Van and we had a blast making beads and other sculptures out of clay. Fimo/Sculptys rules!!
This Saturday I'm taking my boyfriend's other daugther Chy with her friend Jo to a Baby-Con in Tuscaloosa. I'm excited for this will be my first time to take her off somewhere fun. And I get to dress up. And the Con is free. Woot!!! No worries. I shall take lots of pictures and hopefully actually upload them to the old blog or trusty facebook.
I've got my eye on an awesome knit tank top for me to wear over some spaghetti strapped tanks. It will be groovie that's if I actually get the bag finished. On top of it all, I have 3 girls requesting Bugerloos. Sighs....Eventually right?
I leave you now with a pic of Sym and Van climbing a rock at the Botanical Gardens.

And Friday Fillins!!
1. Where are my ___size 9 bamboo dpn's__?
2. If wishes were horses ___I'd be broke from feeding them all____.
3. I'd like to see __a famous person doing something totally boring and random__.
4. When I was a teen, I thought ____I knew everything, HA boy was I wrong!__.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was ____come on chick-a-dees! (Oh I hated it!)_.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my __add crafting endevours______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___hanging with Sym and J__, tomorrow my plans include __Hitting a Con with Chy & Jo___ and Sunday, I want to __get a new desk and knitting all freaking afternoon___!

1 comment:

  1. Woooo! Dressing up is awesome! You sound like you've been incredibly busy.

    ReplyDelete

Google