Monday, October 26, 2009

Damn! It's the end of October Already!!!!

"Well, Ive been afraid of changing
cause Ive built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
Im getting older too"
--Fleetwood Mac Landslide


It's been a while since I've posted. I've been REALLY REALLY busy lately. Work has plentiful and overwhelming at times. However it is has finally slowed down. Also, I've moved into my first home since the divorce. It's a condo actually and it is all mine. There's one of the things I've scratched off my 2009 to do list. I've been busy with several halloween side projects. I have 2 dias de la muertas angels I'm priming for paint. I shall share pics later. We have a new kitty named Darky. She's beautiful and my dear knitting friend Helen gave her to us!
She and Izzy are getting along great! They run together, they pounce together, the drop really smelly poop too. Sym is working double time on the litter box.

Big changes are happening. It's wild how you are used to having everything flowing one way then all of a sudden, BOOM you have changes! How interesting life is.

Completed the Son of a Dish Rag Tag. I think our captain will like the dish cloth. I hope Emily gets the box!!! I dropped it in the mailbox Friday. I have my fingers crossed that she'll receive it today!!!

Ok back to work. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google