Wednesday, September 23, 2009

There is something...

There is something about having a wonderful child like Sym that keeps me happy at my darkest moments. My girl is officially 10 years old and is going on 20. This week has been literally KILLER for me. I've been under a great deal of stress dealing with my arrangements for our new home not to mention my job is at it's busiest. Despite all the stresses, my girl always gets me smiling.
She has a boyfriend that is in her class. He is J. Today a boy in her class named T told her that he liked her and that he should be her boyfriend. So what did my girl say to that? She said, "I already have a boyfriend. But if you really want to, you and he can fight for me. YEAH! That would be SO romantic!" Sym told J what T said and what she said and J said "Ain't nobody going to take MY GIRL!"
I'll keep ya'll posted on the development. I don't think this boy is actually going to fight J I think if anything it was just a joke Sym was pullin.
She is in a class this year that is just perfect for her. She's gotten her progress report. All A's and 1 B. MUCH better than 4th grade where there was an mean girl in her class. This year it is totally different. I'm grateful that this will be her last year at the intermediate school and I am hoping the positivity continues. She really needed the boost. ;-)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google