Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ok call me crazy but.....

Went to Google News and saw this headline

Irish priest kidnapped in Philippines released by MILF Christian Science Monitor - Tom A. Peter - ‎2 hours ago‎


Now, at first glance at MILF what comes to mind?
For me it was that episode of Weeds where Snoop Dog called Nancy a MILF and wrote that song about her weed as MILF Weed. You know "Mom I'd Like to Fuck".

But it seemed absurd to me that a group of MILFs would go rescue an Irish Priest and I had no idea that there was a MILF that would go to so much trouble.

Now look at where the story headline came from! Yeah the Christian Science Monitor.

So I read on in the little summary thing on my google news and low and behold,


"Irish priest Father Michael Sinnott, who had been kidnapped by militants in the Philippines, was released Wednesday night to the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), which handed him to the Filipino government as a goodwill gesture.
Freed priest says Filipino captors wanted money The Associated Press
MILF rebels were not my abductors, Sinnott says GMA news.tv
GulfNews - Inquirer.net - BusinessWorld Online - CNN"

Guess I MILF has another meaning huh? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google