Ok, so when I have down spells in life I hit the web. I start looking at stuff that peaks my interests. For instance....
This past weekend was Dragon Con in Atlanta. If you haven't heard of it, well, you aren't alone not many people that are not into sci-fi and comic books are. If you have heard of it, but couldn't go (like me) then you probably hit a few websites to see what everyone was wearing. ;-)
I came across this on AJC.com (newspaper website in Atlanta)
Way cool if you ask me!! IF you keep lookin around at AJC.com you will see some pics of the Dragon Con Parade. They have it every year in Down Town Atlanta. Yeah I really wish I could have went. More than likely my arse will be there next year. ;-)
Another cool thing spotted on the web was this!!
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/06/theater/06lyal.html?_r=2
Jude Law playing Hamlet. All I have to say is why didn't I know about this sooner so I could have made arrangements to fly to see this guy? I mean come on!
After reading the article above, he will be performing for 3 months on broadway. That would be an awesome show to see. I'm intrigued with the snippet from the NYtimes site above of his performance in England.
No comments:
Post a Comment