I have been painting though. Did SipsNStrokes with my mom and sis Nat last weekend. THAT WAS FUN!!!
Here's a link of the pic the class was to paint.THIS IS FROM THE WEBSITE! NOT MINE
Here is mine:

Used the camera phone instead of the super nice digi cam I have because I am lazy and didn't want to fool with uploading. OH well! Ya'll get the idea. I'm happy with how it turned out!! I'm waiting on my sister to upload her pics from the night cause my mom didn't paint what the class painted. She wowed everyone! Remind me to tell ya'll about my mom and her painting talent. Ok I'll tell ya now. She took classes when she was around 12 that right 12. When I was a kid she would pick up a brush every now and then for one of our school projects. She rarely picked it up for just the enjoyment once she became a "grownup". When my birthday came around and I wanted to give my sisters and my mom something too. Especially mom. She inspired my crafty. When she picked up the brush and painted the wine bottles It was like riding a bike for her. She painted it perfectly!! My mom can paint an image by looking at it. That's why she decided to paint something different this time. My sisters, mom and I have decided that Sips N Strokes are our birthday thing from now on. It gave us all alot of joy to be able to bring home something we made after hanging out with each other for an evening. Love my sisters and my mom!!
Update*** I was a little bored being up this early and decided to go ahead and take a better pic.
I also took a video of a bird that was almost as loud as a freaking concert. Love early am birdies. Be sure to turn your volume down a bit. He was about 25 yards away in a tree branch. It's like animal kingdom early am. I never hear birds around here. I guess that's what you get when you live off a busy ass road like I do. Sure there are geese that hang out at the lake in the complex but nature! Ha!! That's a laugh around here. I miss real nature though. I grew up on 100 acres and could see the stars. I hope to be moving sometime this year. I want to buy a house or town home in a close area with less lighting. ;-) Sym has a telescope that we have barely used this past year due to too many lights around here.
Beautiful picture!! I like to paint too, but am not too wonderful at it. That bird is crazy. I can't believe you could hear it so clearly.
ReplyDeleteI love your painting! It is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete