I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I honestly had a million ideas for this thing but ended up just letting go and let it flow. I put all the color on it. My camera crapped out but will take more pics when the battery is charged. They will be on flickr. XOXOXO
Vents, rants plus anything and everything I encounter in my knitting and life.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Project Complete
I am Pleased. Here was the before More pics to come. :-) Some may recognize it. It was the cake topper from my wedding day to the ex. Why in the world did I keep it all this time? I have no fucking clue, it just happened to follow me. All I know is that it was white and it deserved to be black. It was still in the original box, with the $24.95 price tag from back in 1999. It even still had cake on it. EW!! Luckily my dear, dear friend Utini cleaned it and painted it black for me. Thanks hun!! Check out his blog. You'll know why I got him to help me with the base coat and cleaning. ;-)
I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I honestly had a million ideas for this thing but ended up just letting go and let it flow. I put all the color on it. My camera crapped out but will take more pics when the battery is charged. They will be on flickr. XOXOXO


I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I honestly had a million ideas for this thing but ended up just letting go and let it flow. I put all the color on it. My camera crapped out but will take more pics when the battery is charged. They will be on flickr. XOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stunning!!
ReplyDelete