I guess I never really professed to be a "knitting blogger". I just write about the stuff going on in my own life which happens to have a good deal of knitting thrown in from time to time.
I have been knitting, I promise! It's just been hard to find the right opportunity to do so without the interruptions of the rest of the world. ;-) Also I've been reading alot of trash books lately. No I do not have a problem......yet.
I am offically caught up on the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton. I'm trying to get my hands on the Anita Blake books from my lovely sister. In the mean time I have already finished the first 2 Sookie Stackhouse books by Charline Harris.
Ya want my opinion?
Merry Gentry books (The series as a whole)
These books are a great fantasical read for the politics within the world of Fairie, the drama of one lady with LOTS of hot guys that are in love with her, and of course the sex in almost every chapter. Let's face it, when you are a single mom you got to get that imagination cranking somehow. These books have ALOT of sex in them. You are warned and encouraged. ;-)
Sookie Stackhouse Series so far books 1 and 2
I saw the first season of True Blood before I started reading the books. I LOVED the show, the books well they don't ruin the show for me. It makes me realize why they wrote the show the way they did for the first season.
I do like Sookie's character in the books more so than the show however I do really like the show still. In fact I think I may rewatch the first season again after reading the 3rd book "Club Dead".
I just realized that since October last year I have read probably over 20 books. Not just the books above but other little ones as well. Go me I guess but I keep finding that I have to REALLY catch up with my house work after I finish a book. Go figure
Damnit, I just lost my comment! Basically, I agree with you. I'm to book 3 also, and really don't like the idea of Bill going to the wayside, but we'll see.
ReplyDelete