Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Long time no post huh?

Sorry for the leave of absence. Your fearless knitter LesleyD has up and uprooted her angel and self from their 2 bedroom trailer into a 2 bedroom apartment. What a freakin couple of weeks!!! It has been rough but we are making it. She's transfering into a new school for the remaining 3 months. Sym is VERY excited because she will ride the bus and I'll meet her at home allowing us more time together.

Anyways for the next few weeks my project is to:
1. Continue to work with sym on her math especially multiplication.
2. Finish moving things we need from the trailer to the apartment
3. Fixing up the trailer to sell it.
4. try to keep a straight face while trying to accomplish all of the above.

Piece of cake. ;-) As long as I have my knitting I'm good.
Ah, Knitting....

I have completed
1. 2 premie hats for threads of love (there's a group meeting at the church. it is my charity knit on)
2. Calormitry in Silk Garden for me. I"m so cool

I'm working on
1. baby blanket for threads of Love
2. baby blanket for Robbie
3. Grey Sock 2 of 2 is still a WIP (how long has it been now? 4 months you say? Hmm

I'm kind of down too ya'll. Brett Farve is retiring. I had a feeling that my all time fave Farve would say good bye in 08. It is the end of an era at Green Bay. I'm gonna miss seeing you on the field Brett. Your commitment, leadership, focus and spirit will be missed!! I just wish I could have seen you play in person just once.
:-(

Alrighty ya'll back to work I go....

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! You moved! Wow girl!! That is crazy. :) But hey, it gets you out of the place where all of your bad memories were. *hugs* You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Google