Sunday, April 21, 2013

It’s been a VERY long time!!!

Sorry folks! I’ve been absent for almost 2 years!! How time flies!
Not much as been going on except knitting. Currently I’m knitting the BFF Cowl from Knitty for the Fabulous ShadKitty.
Lately I’ve been super active with a group of lovely chicks that live way out here in Midland TX. Did I mention we moved to Midland TX?
Anyways, my knitting accomplishments have been extensive. 2 sets of Monkey Socks, several hats (for me and for the Grandbabies (did I mention I have grandbabies now? they are are step grandbabies but they are MY grandbabies damn it! and I freaking love them to death!!))
Sym is great! still drawing, gaming, watching anime and badass Tae Kwon Do-ing. Yep she’s doing TKD. That’s new! Sorry again there’s been a bunch of things in the past 2 years.
Let’s throw some pictures here and see how that makes things look more full. Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google