Sym saw the hat. Ya'll know she's almost a teen right? She said "oh wow that hat is awesome! It's a Christmas hat! Wait, what are the deer doing?"
They be playing leap frog.
:-)
Vents, rants plus anything and everything I encounter in my knitting and life.
Friday, December 09, 2011
Finished!
So I knit a hat for hubby back before he was my hubby. He went hunting earlier this week and totally messed up the hat. Apparently he had a run in with a tree. The hat lost.
He needed a new hat. I wanted to knit an extraordinary hat for him cause this was my first hat to knit him as his wife. I wanted it to be.... special. especially since he's a hunter and all that.
So he he he
Ya'll remember the fornicating deer chart that was going on a while back? Well that's what I thought of. ;-)
And here ya go. The finished product! I knit it with I love this yarn by hobby lobby. I think I may knit another one for him too just in case that tree decides to attack him again.
I really liked knitting it in less than 24 hours! It's single sided. There's a pattern that requires double knitting out there but I haven't gotten around to conquering that mountain.
WARNING!!! COVER YOUR CHILDREN'S EYES!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE REALLY REALLY YOUNG!!! Although they may have the same reaction as Sym.
Sym saw the hat. Ya'll know she's almost a teen right? She said "oh wow that hat is awesome! It's a Christmas hat! Wait, what are the deer doing?"
They be playing leap frog.
:-)
Sym saw the hat. Ya'll know she's almost a teen right? She said "oh wow that hat is awesome! It's a Christmas hat! Wait, what are the deer doing?"
They be playing leap frog.
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment