Friday, August 20, 2010

I do this every year...

That's right! If you go to my blog instead you will see a new widgety. Yep I'm in the DRT again! Woot!! It's a freaking end of summer tradition for me.

I'm super exicited and I can't wait till it starts!! I've got everything ready too even though I'll probably be the last one to get the box. :-) Still best to be prepared.

Sym knows when I say I'm doing the DRT that I'm going to be sitting and knitting as fast as I can to try to get the rag completed. I shoot for a 1 day turn around. It's funny actually, I'll tell her that the DRT box is coming in and she rolls her eyes and says "Not again." Johnny however, I haven't warned him about the DRT yet. LOL

Ok Happy Friday to ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google