Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday couldn't have come sooner.....

"Burning Down the Hut"

What a week! I'm still getting over being sick. I have yet to block Icing only because of my crazy cats. I fear they will annihilate that poor scarf that has taken me a month to knit. I'm not about to let that happen. J is hooking me up with some styrofoam to block it on. I figure I'll get it totally blocked at some point on sunday. (J = my awesome man that's almost too good to be true but all in all I know it is meant to be)

In the mean time I'm knitting on a grey hat for J. I know there's that Curse of knitting for a boyfriend but this time, i think it will be worth the risk. He's awesome and not going anywhere. Which is a first in a long time for Sym and Me. It's a mindless hat just a simple 1in rib of 1x1 then stockingette all the way to the top. Blah boring. I'll knit better later. After the Yo's and the SSK's of my first lace accomplishment, I needed boring and easy instant grat. I'm actually in the decrease for crown stage so I'll probably finish it on the way to our weekend destination. Which I intend to take many pics and post about...well maybe not all of it. ;-)

Friday Fill-ins Yeah it's a the source.

1. Why are you making _a hat?____Because it's faster for me to make than socks.___
2. I want you to take __me away from this town!_Even for a little while.__
3. __Fine________ then it will be on my terms.
4. __Just knit the damn sweater_______ and see what happens.
5. I could use a _weekend full of wine, hot tub and relaxin____.
6. _Just do what you have to do_______ and then __freak out about it later__.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _leaving the Ham hock for a getaway with my man J___, tomorrow my plans include _Wine, exploring, hot tub and relaxation____ and Sunday, I want to _never come home but know I have to get ready for a new week of the everyday actions just to look forward to another weekend of fun_!
Yeah I'm a busy lady. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Though I don't knit (very well...) I will be back to marvel at your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google