Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quite concerned indeed....



With the impendent doom of the blobfish, a fish that appears to be somehow morphing into a human before our very eyes, I finally give you knitting before the damn blobfish gets us all!!!

I've been doing some test knitting for Sam Roshak. As I was knitting happily along, I dropped a stitch and it along with several others ended up dropping all the way down to the bottom. Oh did I mention that I was half way through the pattern? Yeah. So What's a gal to do who isn't too keen on picking up stitches in lace weight yarn? You start over of course! Here's the latest progress. I'm through the half way mark and have started knitting the decreasing. Woot!! I hope it block right. Nail biting experiance.
The pattern is called Icing and she should have it available in her ravelry as soon as all of us test knitters are finished.


The yarn is Kaalund yarns classic two 100% Australian Wool. I bought it at in the making along with the huge needle you see in the pic.
Knitting on with haste and hoping to be finished by Saturday including the blocking.

Beware of the blobfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google