Friday, February 19, 2010

OMG!! She's blogged 2 days in a row! Whatever shall we do? Ha! It's fill in time. Thanks Grace!!


Friday Fill Ins

1. Johnny Weir ____is like the Lady Ga-Ga of Ice Skating at the Olympics._________.
2. ___I'm not really interested in watching the______ 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud __forced me to just accept the walls around me for the moment as I plot to break through________.
4. __Scream and knit___________ if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams __in a comfy bed makes all the difference____________.
6. What does it take __ to be a mountain man?______
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hangin with my man, and our 10 year olds____, tomorrow my plans include _ice skating and delivering pizzas____ and Sunday, I want to _knit with my knitting gals but I don't know if they can make it last minute____.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google