Yeah I'm a bit late getting to the blog. Alot has been happening in our lives (Sym's and My life that is).
2009 was fun with a year end of new. We had a new addition to our family, Miss Darky. New Home to live in (that will be ours when I pay off the mortgage in 30 years). New relationship, a prince that's appeared with a daughter Sym's age, one that's older, 17 and 2 others that are adults and are all wonderful. New venture to a place that began with the letter T.
It's wild. 2010 I'm looking forward to you. I hope that many many new things are to come.
Anyway, I thought I would do a friday fill in today that I totally ripped from Grace. Love ya hun!
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was __that there's a rumor going around a place that begins with a letter T that I'm pregnant with twins. Who knew? I sure as hell didn't___________.
2. __Baby Showers_______ where friends and family meet.
3. All these years __and I've had more fun in the last 2________.
4. ___She bit her tounge and slowly backed toward the door____ when I arrived.
5. The truth is _is better than lies and rumors__.
6. ___The laughter from her lips and the smiles on her face_____ are what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __DATE NIGHT!!___, tomorrow my plans include __fabric shopping, knitting, tatting and slinging pizzas___ and Sunday, I want to _knit and be lazy but I'm passing on lazy to go to a bridal faire thing with my dear engaged friend Helen and BF Bonnie__!
No comments:
Post a Comment