I'm feeling a bit sore in my back. This weeked was a fun but that whole aging thing is getting to me. Ibuprophen is my new best friend as well as ice and heating pad.
Ok knitting. I've finished another calorimetry, that baby sweater for charity, and now I think it is time for a sweater for me. That way it will be ready in the fall OR I finish/restart a pair of socks I've been sitting on.
Ya'll should go check out Allyb's blog. She's doing a giveaway celebrating her 200th post! Tofootsies and a sweet little notions bag!! Tell her LesleyD the birmingham knitting ho sent ya. ;-)
I'm reading on the Sookie Stackhouse book Definitely Dead now. Book crack I tell ya book crack!!! gotta love it though to have an escape that doesn't require you to experiance a world of vampires without have to actually be there. Good stuff. Ya'd like it!
Back to work!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment