Monday, November 17, 2008

Attack of the Brain Slug

I was on Ravelry the other day. My new North Alabama Knitter pal Sarah on Ravelry has a brain slug as her prof pic. I found the pattern and went to town. The Slug must have taken over my brain at some point because I agreed to have a Root Canal and a crown installed on the same day. Yeah. So as the numbness has started to fade, I popped one of those bad boys! I feel nice now. Just waiting on my chili to cook then my night is set! Back to the Slug, Last night I made one and a half. I used Vanna's Choice yarn instead of Lion Suede. He's pretty cool except his eye looks like a nipple from the side. lol
I'm ready for my chili now so I leave you with the brain slug.

Look out folks! They are coming for you!!!

He got to Sym first.....



Then he hopped over to my head


I think I'm going to try to get Vogue involved. Let's start a new trend!!


2 comments:

  1. your brain slug and the goofy pics. Have a fabulous night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is too awesome. I will have to book mark that pattern so make for Stinkie. The brain slug is a running joke in our house. LOL You so rock in those pix.

    ReplyDelete

Google