Monday, August 14, 2006

Teddy bears Rock!!!

I love this new knit kick that I am on. I'm knitting the bear for Mother Bear Project from DIY's Knitty Gritty. Here is the link to the pattern: http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_4826306,00.html
It is soooo easy and quick to knit. I've been putting to good use to my left over Red Heart Super-Saver yarn! I'll be posting pics as soon as I get these bad boys stuffed! I've not had any stuffing to finish them but buddy once I get it, hoo nelly I'll have them ready in a jiff!
One is for an old aquaintence of mine & hubby. His son has a rare disease that requires him to have a bone marrow transplant. Hopefully I can get it to him before they take off to Minneapolis for the surgery.
The other one is for my friend Mary's daughter Alana. I've not knit anything for her before so I think she'll love this little teddy. Hers I started on Friday and got it all but stuffed last night. Go me!!!
Gotta get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Over here in aussie land we have them as trauma teddies distributed by red cross for the ambulance, fire and police and also doctors and other welfare places. They are also football mascots

    ReplyDelete

Google