
I've been out of town for the past week. I brought the sweater with me and I knitted on it Zero times. I don't know why I don't want to finish it. but I did however knit a bunch of cute things!!!!
The purple and blue bags are my mother daughter matching drawstring bags. I'm so proud of me! Those are my first I-cords to knit! The multicolored pink/red orange is one side of a groovie bag I'm knitting for my friend. It is my first time attempting the basket weave knitting (k4 p4 for 4 rows then p4 k4 for 4 rows until desired length)
The fuzzy looking thing is a boa scarf thing. I used the pattern off the yarn. I've knitted with it before and it is a piece of cake however I'm still in one of those I don't want to knit that moods.
Check this one out too! I'm knitting another drawstring bag or a hat. I can't decide which. Again I'm just loving the basket weave stitching.
I've finally found a wine store in town that will carry my wine MandraRosa. I'm sooooooooo happy I bought 3 bottles friday! Here's the label if you are curious. I HIGHLY suggest that you drink it if you like Chardonnays This one is the bomb!


No comments:
Post a Comment