
I've encountered a problem with my new project, the yarn I bought. Silly me decided at the spurr of the moment to buy the yarn that was on sale instead of the same fiber content of the yarn in the pattern. So ........... Here is a pic of the yarn. Bare with the pic I took it with my camera phone at work. LOL. This is a very strange almost delicate yarn. The original pattern for Razor back needs a Nylon stretchy yarn & here I went & bought this yarn just because it was on sale. I can make it work though. I'm just doing the largest size in the pattern. Blah ha ha! I love novelty yarns like this, but it has been a challenge even when I was making the swatch! LOL Well back to work folks! Let me know what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment